[ExI] Mike Treder is missing

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Mar 19 03:34:42 UTC 2012

Thank you Emlyn, I have sent a message to Humanity+ friends. Let's hope he
is returned safely to his family and loved ones.

Natasha Vita-More
Chairman, Humanity+
PhD Researcher, Univ. of Plymouth, UK
Editor, The Transhumanist Reader: Classical and Contemporary
Essays on the Science, Technology and Philosophy of the Human Future