[ExI] Mike Treder is missing

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 01:10:06 UTC 2012

>From G+
----

https://plus.google.com/u/0/108797589939818481328/posts/GYUejw4xzuS

PJ Manney  -  11:22 AM  -  Public
My friend, transhumanist leader and IEET Fellow Mike Treder has been
missing since Wednesday March 14 since he went to a conference in
Detroit. No one in his family has heard from him or been able to
contact him.

Mike was at the 55th Annual Science and Engineering Fair of Metro
Detroit 2011-2012 which was held at the Cobo Center in Detroit from
3/13 to 3/17.

Please share this with your networks, especially if you know anyone
who might have attended the conference. We need to find him.

If you have any information that might help us find Mike, please
contact J. Hughes at director at ieet.org.

--
Emlyn