[ExI] Fwd: [ieet-news] The latest on Mike's disappearance

PJ Manney pj at pj-manney.com
Tue Mar 20 05:11:35 UTC 2012

Below is the latest information from Mike Treder's sister regarding his
disappearance.

It took a local Detroit Fox news report to get the Detroit Police and FBI
to finally take an interest in the case.  Please take a look at both.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-VQc-5x2AQ&feature=youtu.be

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/friend-worried-after-new-york-city-man-visiting-detroit-vanishes-20120319-ms

PJ