[ExI] Mike Treder is missing

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 22 22:40:38 UTC 2012

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of PJ Manney
Subject: Re: [ExI] Mike Treder is missing

This is the latest via Marianne Waldow, Mike Treder's girlfriend: "The
police have confirmation that Mike left Detroit and entered Canada last
week. We don't know why. But with no evidence that violence has been done to
him, the investigation as to his whereabouts is being suspended
indefinitely. The family thanks everyone for their concern. You are all so
kind. I have to take some time off Facebook right now. I think you all
understand."

PJ

Whoooo, what a relief.

. I think you all understand.".

Ja we understand, Canada is a nice country.  I really like Canada.  I
consider it my second favorite country, first choice if I wanted to flee the
current US government which is getting scarier every day.