[ExI] bees again

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 10:59:52 UTC 2012

2012/3/23 Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com>

> Firstly, honey isn't that bad.

*That* being the operational word here. :-)

I have no doubt about its being much better under any aspect than refined
sugar, but then cocaine is less risky than crack, not to mention if
administered in a small dosage on rare occasions... :-)

No matter how natural something may be, high sugar content translates in a
glycemic peak and in insuline release. Lesser so with honey than with other
stuff, OK, but even if I had a sweet tooth, which I don't, I would not
really make much more of it than an emergency source of calories.

--
Stefano Vaj