[ExI] 5th Grade Science Fair -- Evolution

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Mar 25 15:10:58 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of Brent Allsop
>...Subject: Re: [ExI] 5th Grade Science Fair -- Evolution

>...AHHHH!!!  Family talk!!

>...That's what I so love about the MTA, that seems to be so missing from
most other ExI and Transhumanist forums.

>...Thanks!!  What great stories!!  Brent Allsop

In all our soaring cerebral oratory, which I so value here, we may
occasionally remind ourselves that right in the middle of the word
transhumanist is the word human.  Even more central in the word
transhumanist is the word hum, which is what we humans do when happy or
pleased, still more central is the letter u, which is used more and more  in
this 140 character world to mean you.  So the within the word transhumanist
is the cheerful exhortation: hum a happy tune, you human transhumanist.