[ExI] Will robot cars be TOO good?

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:55:57 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> ...but I don't see why most people would
> want to drive most of the time when other alternative activities await
> them in mobile cyberspace.

In fact, one of the things you could do in mobile virtual cyberspace
is get into an automobile simulator and pretend that you are
driving... LOL... That just struck me as funny. In an automobile
(truly auto) you are logged into a virtual world pretending to drive.
There's a funny symmetry there...

Perhaps this gives me an idea for a piece of futuristic artwork...
imagine a guy in a car being driven down a busy city street, with a VR
helmet on, and a bubble over his head showing him driving his own car
in the country in virtual reality. It could really happen!!! This is
hilarious. I must draw this...

-Kelly