[ExI] The NSA's new data center

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:39:23 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
<snip>
>> document referred to as "The Constitution"... but we'll probably not
>> pay much attention to that in the future if current trends hold.
>
> "Probably"? "future"? We do not seem to be living in the same reality.

Did somebody mention the Constitution?

“Everything that Richard Nixon did to me, for which he faced
impeachment and prosecution, which led to his resignation, is now
legal under the Patriot Act, the FISA [Foreign Intelligence
Surveillance Act] amendment act, the National Defense Authorization
Act,” Ellsberg told me late Friday afternoon when we met in Princeton,
N.J.

Remember Daniel Ellsberg?  The Pentagon Papers scandal - 1971?

<http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30797.htm>

BillK