[ExI] The NSA's new data center

J.R. Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:03:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> This means that on Facebook and Goog+ people must
> always behave in a fashion suitable for employers , teachers, etc.
> No more private friendly banter for you!

Or, that we need to mature as a species, and learn to accept all multitudes
of differences in perspective and expectations we all have from one
another. With transparency, I think, would come a new found respect and/or
understanding of what it means to be an individual.  Certainly, as time
progressed we'd become similar in many ways.  But my hope is that these
changes towards a more similar society, would be guided by some of the
brightest minds humanity has to offer.
I can deal with bad news.  Even horrible news.  What I can't deal with, by
definition, is news I'm not even aware of.  Bring on the
transparency/accountability.  Let's start being 'real'.