[ExI] The NSA's new data center

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 29 14:50:46 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of The Avantguardian
>>In no way would I give up rights, but I don't see privacy as an absolute
right. Then maybe we'll get over this idea that we're not just smart bipedal
apes, but rather somehow special.

>...Huh? I quote The Constitution:

>..."The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by
oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched,
and the persons or things to be seized." Stuart LaForge

Stuart, you had me at "The right of the people..."  Thanks man.

Of course the constitution applies only to what the federal government can
do to us.  But they don't care, their concern is only about getting their
share of tax revenue.  They don't much care how we get our money, so long as
they get their cut.  Our constitutional rights don't apply to advertisers,
the ones who want to know everything about what we post and what we buy.
The marketing people are the ones who stand to directly gain by what goes on
in our bedrooms.

Last month when I was posting all that stuff about bexarotene, I started
getting ads about how this company and that company can legally sell me
Targretin.  It was not from any of the companies I canvassed looking for
prices.  I am still getting these.  They are typically from Britain, and
claim they can legally sell me medications that are controlled by
prescription in this country.  What they don't do is give me any means of
chemically testing to see if they are genuine.

How did they know I was interested in that?