[ExI] Off Topic -- Opportunity to help out

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 23:37:35 UTC 2012

 ----- Original Message -----

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in Nevada. Not that it excuses the behavior but Nevada still has higher than 20% unemployment rate. (Last I heard it was ~ 25%) On the plus side your dollar goes pretty far here and the "Texas meets Berkley" environment here makes for an interesting political landscape.

> The vacation was saved by the fact that my main credit card was in my
> pocket, not in the wallet, otherwise we would have indeed been
> screwed. Chock one up for absent mindedness... :-)

Or for subconcious precognition. ;-)

Stuart LaForge

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." -Thucydides.