[ExI] Uploading Swindle (was Re: Finally!)

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sun May 13 03:51:08 UTC 2012

On Sat, 12 May 2012, Stefano Vaj wrote:

> On 12 May 2012 18:44, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:
>
> > Humans feel, dream, educate themselves and change. Pets and insects don't.
> >

> I would not really know about insects, but I wonder what kind of experience
> you have with pets. Did you have them lobotomised by your veterinary before
> welcoming them at home?

Interesting idea, but no.

Revised statement, so it sounds like it should, a logical statement.

Humans feel AND dream AND educate themselves AND change. I should probably
add we change on our own behalf.

Insects and pets don't do all four of the above. They may do some, but
this is not enough. Of course we still love them, if we have them in a
house.

Perhaps the list could be extended but I think just four properties define
human quite well, from functional side.

I consider myself human and cannot see reason to stop being one. OTOH if
someone here would like to join hive or start learning tricks, be my
guest.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola