[ExI] Bringing new life to dead matter

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:42:15 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote:
> Interesting to see this piece on Spiked Online:
> http://www.spiked-online.com/site/earticle/12470/

Seems like someone has been paying attention. :-)

I especially liked the insight that equilibrium is death and that the
gospel of sustainability is a play for equilibrium. That seems like an
especially important idea. While conservation is to be admired when it
can be achieved, in the long term it isn't the solution.

I disagree with his assertion that only nuclear power can see us
forward... I think solar photovoltaics also have the potential to meet
the need. Other than that, I thought the article was pretty dead on.

The humans as grey goo argument was also interesting.

-Kelly