[ExI] Life @ Playstation

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Nov 4 18:05:06 UTC 2012

Hi Spike,

Working on projects for nursing home geezers!?  Tell me more about this
project, sounds very fascinating!
I'm also thinking along these lines with Canonizer.com.  When you think
about moral wisdom, and how best to live one's life, who knows better
than old geezers?  If we could get all of these retired folks to spend
time 'canonizing' things like the best moral behavior, and so on,
amplifying everyone's moral wisdom, the old retired people could help us
have a concise and quantitative moral reference far better than what we
now have with Wikipedia, (to say nothing of the primitive biblical
morality - so many of us are stuck in the mud with now) I think.  It's
such a waste that we aren't better at learning from all these wise and
experienced people, in assisted living homes and so on, and us
completely ignoring and loosing all they've learned when they die.

Imagine being able to select your own experts (via selecting your
preferred canonizing algorithm), and knowing, concisely and
quantitatively, what kind of moral information these very experienced
chosen people all understand.  Dang, I so wish I had some way to learn
and benefit, concisely and quantitatively, from all their experiences.

Brent Allsop