[ExI] Bad news for US customers of Intrade

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:19:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki

>> ### I have a question - do you approve of these regulations?
>
> I think they do more good than harm, especially for their intended
> purpose, but like most complex regulations, they are imperfect and
> have some corrupt loopholes.

### Ah, well, this helps me understand your position on my voting
preferences. Believing that Frank-Dodd does more good than harm is a
part of a more general pattern - you expect individual lives to be
controlled by representatives of the community (for which you
substitute functionaries of the government), i.e. your set of opinions
seems to imply you see the community as ascendant over each and every
individual.

Rafal