[ExI] Religions are not the ultimate cause of war

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 1 22:53:02 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg
Subject: Re: [ExI] Religions are not the ultimate cause of war

On 01/10/2012 21:05, Charlie Stross wrote:

>>... In other words, *not* "there is no God" but "the concept of God is a
cognitive malfunction".

>...I wonder how common this malfunction would be across intelligent
species...--Anders Sandberg,

We should devise some kind of EM signal, send it out in all directions,
something along the lines of "I AM GOD, I created you and I am coming back
to your planet."

It would be just kind of a little interstellar gag, see if we can mess with
their heads.  Or whatever it is they have.