[ExI] riots again

F. C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Fri Oct 5 05:58:37 UTC 2012

On 10/04/2012 08:52 PM, John Clark wrote:
>     > Decade after decade the USA has gone messing around in that part
>     of the world causing all kinds of problems
>     and getting a lot of people angry.  Then the politicians are
>     shocked, shocked that a few people decide that terrorism is the best
>     path.
>
> So you believe that if you're nice to moronic religious terrorists then
> moronic religious terrorists will be nice to you. I disagree.

I never said nor did I imply that being "nice to moronic religious
terrorists then moronic religious terrorists will be nice to you". This
is yet another example of you attributing positions to other list
participants which they have not stated.  There is a simple term for
what you are doing and that term is 'intellectual dishonesty' and I am
calling you on it.  If your positions and opinions are so weak that you
can only respond by using false inferences about the other list members
then I strongly suggest you do some serious personal reflection.  There
are standards of conduct for this list and I suggest you follow them.
And one of the cardinal standards is not spreading falsehoods about
other list members.

Fred