[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Oct 6 14:01:23 UTC 2012

Il 04/10/2012 18:43, John Clark ha scritto:
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Omar Rahman <rahmans at me.com
> <mailto:rahmans at me.com>> wrote:

>      > Astounding! How exactly is US policy in Afghanistan noble?
>     Propping up the corrupt 'mayor of Kabul' is noble?

> Yes. The government in Afghanistan has been brutal and corrupt since....
> since forever, nobody thought that was going to change anytime soon, but
> in the immediate aftermath of 911 many, including me, thought that
> replacing a brutal and corrupt administration that was openly protecting
> Osama bin Laden with a brutal and corrupt administration that was not
> was a noble thing to do. And it is just untenable to expect the USA to
> allow Osama bin Laden and the Taliban to thumb his nose at them
> indefinitely.

Well, if the US were there to do "nation building" they could have done
it following the Ann Coulter policy. This would have solved the "Muslim
Extremists" problem. By now there would be a lot more Christian
Extremists and no one would give a damn if they were killed.

At least, when they were killed in Serbia and Kossovo the US MSM was
ecstatic.

Mirco