[ExI] no more riots again please, was RE: riots again

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Oct 6 21:31:11 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] no more riots again please, was RE: riots again

>... spike ha scritto:
>
> My friends, your humble neighborhood moderator considers the entire
> riots again thread to have worn threadbare and tiresome.  I ask for a
> voluntary cease and desist forthwith...[and hit reset until Monday A.M.
...]
> Thanks!
>
> Your Humble but Brilliant Servant... spike

Thanks to all who have voluntarily complied with my request.  My faith in
you is restored.  {8-]

We know these are difficult questions with no perfect answers that we have
seen.  What we have demonstrated is that we do not have any monopoly on
political wisdom.  Let us focus on those areas which Transhumanists do have
special and valuable insights, ja?