[ExI] no more riots again please, was RE: riots again

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Oct 6 21:50:15 UTC 2012

Il 06/10/2012 18:34, spike ha scritto:

> My friends, your humble neighborhood moderator considers the entire
> riots again thread to have worn threadbare and tiresome.  I ask for a
(temporary)
> voluntary cease and desist forthwith...  spike

Further note that we are not kill threading riots again, only requesting a
temporary reset so that reason is driving rather than emotion.  Reason is a
far better driver.  Ask yourself WWAD: what would Anders do?  Can you even
imagine that guy firing off an angry response, even if well-deserved, or
even in direct response to an insult?  Neither can I.

Feel free to focus on a particular portion of the discussion and restart a
new thread, which has drifted far and wide from the original post on riots.

Thanks!