[ExI] Off topic or on? Group about Cryonics and Beauty, or not?

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Oct 8 06:20:49 UTC 2012

Kevin's suggestion was rather surprising... As Spike noted, this list has
always covered a wide range of extropic, transhumanist-related topics. This
is not intended or designed as a tightly-focused forum.

James: Those Extropy focus groups are long gone (as far as I know).

--Max

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM, James Clement <clementlawyer at gmail.com>wrote:

> Spike wrote:
>
>> The extropy list has always been intentionally open-ended as opposed to
>> the
>> more rigorously controlled, closely moderated and focused groups, some of
>> which were formed as specifically focused spin-offs from extropy.
>>
>> Where can we find a list of Extropy focus groups?
>
> BTW, I don't think either Natasha or Max would mind the range of topics
> that are discussed here, only the knee-jerk political or cultural trolling
> which occasionally fairs up.
>
> Thanks,
>
> James Clement

Max More, PhD
Strategic Philosopher
Co-editor, *The Transhumanist Reader*
President & CEO, Alcor Life Extension Foundation
7895 E. Acoma Dr # 110
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480/905-1906 ext 113