[ExI] Bruce Klein

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:28:10 UTC 2012

Bruce is a great guy, I feel sorry for those whose money he took, but
I also feel sorry for him. The simplest explanation (which is often
the best) for his behavior is that he desperately needed money for
basic needs. In such situations, it may happen that very good persons
do very bad things. I hope Bruce will recover from his difficulties
and be again a great person and a great member of this community, and
I am sure he will want to give back what he has taken, as soon as he
can.