[ExI] [names in subject line]

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:27:10 UTC 2012

I thought I had heard the name before, but didn't know him.  From the
thread with his name in the subject line, I've gotten the impression
he is somewhere ranging from "that great guy" to "pretty criminal" to
"mental breakdown"

I still don't know the guy, but now I have a great deal of second-hand
information to ignore if/when I ever do have an opportunity to engage
in discussion.

If the group is going to continue to discuss events around particular
individuals, can we at least remove his name from the subject line
(per list etiquette)?

Thanks