[ExI] Bruce Klein

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:25:11 UTC 2012

On 30 October 2012 19:43, Giovanni Santostasi <gsantostasi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the transhumanism movement is already something that people
> consider suspicious if not evil per se (often people point to some
> transhumanists connections with satanist organizations), while we see
> ourselves as the heralds of a better world (not just from a material point
> of view but also cognitive, moral and spiritual).

Hey, even in satanist organisations theft or embezzlement of organisational
funds is best avoided, be it just for obvious practical reasons.

Guessing that mitigating circumstances may exist depending on personal
knowledge of the perpetrator certainly does not imply that one should
condone such conducts.

--
Stefano Vaj