[ExI] decay rate correlated with the sun?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 15:19:33 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 1:22 AM, Gordon <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

This is not supposed to happen.

> http://wavewatching.net/2012/09/01/from-the-annals-of-the-impossible-experimental-physics-edition/

This would be huge if true and it would be really fun to live through a
revolution in physics of that magnitude, but I've been burned before so I'm
keeping my enthusiasm in check. For a few weeks I thought neutrinos might
really be going faster than light, and then CERN, the most prestigious
physics laboratory in the world who are masters at calculating the 11
dimensional vibratory modes of superstrings, admitted that they forgot to
tighten a cable connector, something I've done when I was 14 and setting up
my stereo. And now it looks like the "Pioneer Anomaly" is of no interest
either.

I hope my skepticism will turn out to be undeserved, Physics needs a good
surprise.

  John K Clark