[ExI] Nice Article on Brain Preservation

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 06:54:39 UTC 2012

I consider chemical brain preservation as "cryonics for uploaders":
http://giulioprisco.blogspot.hu/2010/07/chemical-brain-preservation-cryonics.html
See also: http://www.kurzweilai.net/a-connectome-observatory-for-nanoscale-brain-imaging

Since I am more interested in eventually uploading than in living for
centuries in this aging meatbag with minor reparations, I consider
some future version of chemical brain preservation as my preferred
option. I think Alcor and the Cryonics Institute should start offering
also this option when the time is right, which may be in a few years
after the Brain Preservation Prize award.

I look forward to reading your article!