[ExI] riots again

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Sep 17 16:35:27 UTC 2012

I don't recall the name of the original thread, apologies, and no time to
look it up again now, but it was about hunger causing riots.

A thought occurred to me about Google shutting off the video of trailers to
The Innocence of Methodists (or something like that, the film that stirred
the ire of radical Presbyterians to rush out and burn embassies and murder
American diplomats.)  So now, a video shows up that they don't like, Google
restricts access to the video in those countries where people riot.  To me
that sends a clear message to the Episcopalian leadership: if you want to
get your way, whip up your followers to violence, get them to go burn and
murder, the infidel does as you wish, no problem.

Google-owned YouTube is in a tough spot here.  If they leave the video up
there, the Mormons riot.  If they take it down, they send the message to the
Mormons that rioting is the way to get things done.  I don't know how to not
be evil in that case.  Suggestions?