[ExI] riots again

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:16:57 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Google-owned YouTube is in a tough spot here.  If they leave the video up
> there, the Mormons riot.  If they take it down, they send the message to the
> Mormons that rioting is the way to get things done.  I don't know how to not
> be evil in that case.  Suggestions?

If the don't-be-evil organization knows who you are and every
conversation/affiliation you've ever had, then it will be able to
examine your circle of trust to know whether you would like to see the
video in question or if you'd be more amenable to a video of cat
leaping from a couch.  If you're going to herd sheep and raise foxes,
it's best to keep your products in separate pens.