[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Sep 24 19:29:04 UTC 2012

Il 24/09/2012 17:31, Joshua Job ha scritto:

> I don't think it'll take a century to heal.  They'll stop caring once
> we've cured most diseases and have advanced automation and
> nanotechnology so we can provide everyone an upper class American Life
> guaranteed using only a tiny portion of world GDP. At that point, most
> current problems will simply disappear.

You don't make a barbarian soft giving him treasures and  gifts.
You only make his appetite grow. It is like paying the Danegeld.

People change their world view only when their world view is too costly
to keep. This was true for Germans and Japanese during WW2. This is true
for Muslims now.

It is "You build your pyre and I build my gallow".

Mirco