[ExI] wikileaks again, was: RE: Afterlife? - my very first post to the Extropians list, 1999

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:49:37 UTC 2012

Good to know that Julian was a poster here, I didn't know that. I will
search the archives.

I find it strange that he has been named an enemy of the state for
telling people the truth, whereas others who shamelessly lied to the
people have been treated, um, better.

Now I am expecting some heavy flames in the best traditions of the
good old Stone Age Internet.