[ExI] statistics detect ballot box stuffing

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Sep 30 02:11:26 UTC 2012

Cool check this:

http://www.realclearscience.com/journal_club/2012/09/28/statistics_detects_e
lectoral_fraud_106378.html

Has anyone here any idea where there are data archives for vote percentages
vs voter turnout?  If so, I am a Matlab user and can make plots like these.
The election I am particularly interested in is the 2000 presidential
election.  If we can show there were indications of voter fraud, then we can
declare the election invalid and everything done since 2000 by the
government was a mistake, null and void, undo everything.

Or if we run into practical difficulties with undoing everything the US
government has done since 2000, we could get serious about putting into
place protections against a recurrence.