[ExI] Bitcoin

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Apr 6 00:20:12 UTC 2013

Il 05/04/2013 20:58, spike ha scritto:

> [...]

There is a Bitcoin version of InTrade
http://betsofbitco.in/

Anyway, the concept is as there could be any number of word processors,
spreadsheet, databases, but in reality the number really used is limited
and the number of the most popular is very small.

At the end, no one want be bothered by the management of N different
currencies, every one with a different ruleset.

Mirco