[ExI] Current uploading sales brochure?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:02:23 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013  Gordon <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know if you remember me

I do, and the thing I could never figure out is why you just assumed that
we would find it harder to make  a computer that was conscious than to make
one that was intelligent when Evolution found the exact opposite to be
true.

> > some years ago I took the position here that consciousness cannot be
> duplicated or created on digital computers, i.e., that digital uploading is
> impossible.

I see that some things never change.

> Some important voices here gave me a lot of grief (I was even called a
> "troll")

Not me. I gave you a lot of grief but I never called you a troll.

  John K Clark