[ExI] "Crypto Coin Law" vs "Law of the Crypto Coin"?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Thu Aug 8 12:29:38 UTC 2013

Hi Gordon,

It's great to have this kind of information, and have a better
understanding of people that think like this.

James indicated it would take 40 or so years of consistent growth like
we've now seen for approaching 5 years, before he would join the there
is a "Law of the Crypto Coin" camp.

Also, obviously, if you claim any kind of investment is guaranteed of
returns in a 'law' like way, most people are going to run away as fast
as they can.

Still, I think you must admit, that there is a theoretical possobility,
that the same bitcoin growth we've seen to date, could continue for the
foreseeable future, and that in 40 years, James and everyone will have
long since converted to the there is a "Law of the Crypto Coin" expert
consensus camp, right?

I'm just in that camp now, and our prediction is that you guys will soon
get there.  Obviously, this is a falsifiable prediction, so I guess
we'll have to see.  I hear you and james saying there can be nobody in
such a camp, nor making such predictions, that Bitcoin is very different
than most other investments to date?

I'd still like to know when you, James, and everyone think we will most
likely achieve a $1000/BTC valuation.

Brent Allsop