[ExI] God's God

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:04:49 UTC 2013

Spike,
The intersection of where you choose to put your mind is consciousness.
Your digital intrigue with value, and the very sun light moving particles
of dust on the breeze which finds its way up your nose, are all
consciousness.
"... Consciousness is the way data feels like when it is being processed.
(I think) Consciousness is fundamental." ~ John K Clark

The Gaia, as a construction, functions to keep the consensual habits in
place ... Doing Shit Jobs and worrying about Gaia.

John Gregg turned out to be the light at the goal posts....

Consciousness is so simple.... The time I spent with Bob Thruman, as a
student, in Washington NJ Tibetan Buddhist Center, discussing which part of
the table is the leg pays off! I do not feel very comfortable writing to
this group because I do not have academic writing skills... Please don't
nail me to the wall.
Robert Thurman is the Je
Tsongkhapa<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Je_Tsongkhapa> Professor
of Indo- <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India>Tibetan<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibet>
Buddhist
Studies at Columbia
University<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_University>.
He still wags his finger at me to complete my assigned project.

Ilsa Bartlett
Institute for Rewiring the System
http://ilsabartlett.wordpress.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/ilsa.bartlett
www.hotlux.com/angel.htm

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."
-John Coltrane