[ExI] Digital Jeeves

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:42:07 UTC 2013

On Aug 28, 2013 12:34 PM, "Kelly Anderson" <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if this 83% number  is counting things like Omniture's products
(now Adobe)... While those do track you and what you do on a web page and
so forth, I really do wonder if it's all the big brother that it's cracked
up to be, or just a way for people to figure out how to optimize the
structure of their web sites.

Anecdotally, for what it's worth, that has been the case for almost all of
the Web sites I have helped build which track people on purpose.  (The rest
were cases where people wanted to be tracked; that was the point of their
interaction.)