[ExI] The Pace of Technology Adoption is Speeding Up

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Dec 2 10:46:25 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 10:12:18AM +0000, BillK wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Dan Ust wrote:
> > http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/11/the-pace-of-technology-adoption-is-speeding-up/

Unfortunately, the really important things, the things that matter,
the ones that bring food on your plate and drive the real GDP growth
are not speeding up, being infrastructure.

http://theenergycollective.com/robertwilson190/264361/renewable-energy-germany-growing-slower-you-think

Certainly no linear semilog plots there.