[ExI] The Pace of Technology Adoption is Speeding Up

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 2 15:22:21 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: [ExI] The Pace of Technology Adoption is Speeding Up

>...Unfortunately, the really important things, the things that matter, the
ones that bring food on your plate and drive the real GDP growth are not
speeding up, being infrastructure.

http://theenergycollective.com/robertwilson190/264361/renewable-energy-germa
ny-growing-slower-you-think

>...Certainly no linear semilog plots there.

Thanks Eugen, good paper.  I see a section in there I don't think is right,
the projections of future population of Germany based on birthrate.  I agree
with the birthrate projections, but I disagree with the projections of
future population.  I predict Germany's population will not decrease, not
now, not later.  As time goes on Germany will import people from elsewhere.
Rather, people from elsewhere will import themselves, very likely against
Germany's collective will.  You will not like these imports.  But don't
worry, they will not like you either.