[ExI] Nootropics and Anders

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sat Dec 28 00:20:42 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-27 17:25, spike wrote:

> We need some kind of objective measure of mental accuracy and activity, even if it doesn't compare one person with another, but rather only comparing the same person from various times.

Yes, this would be really useful. I can certainly see the difference in
how I play Alpha Centauri: tiredness reduces performance a lot, a bit of
alcohol disinhibition makes the game sloppy but effective, mental
sharpness leads to detailed and exact plans, and so on. But it is hard
to measure objectively.

Are there any good web-based test suites?

--
Dr Anders Sandberg
Future of Humanity Institute