[ExI] far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 01:34:00 UTC 2013

I am writing a book on the far future based on eugenics.  Then, genetics
has been nearly perfected and many changes have been made to humans, both
physical and mental.

I would like to find out  fellow members' ideas on just what changes should
be made in us if that were possible and discuss them.  And yes, I might
include them in my book and give you credit.

I am new to the list and maybe have filled up emailboxes with unwanted
content. If so please excuse.  I do not know how to find my topic or
members who might be interested.

I am an old social psychologist.

Sincerely,

William F Wallace