[ExI] Let's stop lowering our IQs.

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 16:33:09 UTC 2013

I almost never drink tap water, though I live in an area where tap water is not fluoridated anyhow, though it is chlorinated. I agree with the point that adding stuff in is probably not good simply because we don't know the long range effects. Yes, too, there are benefits, such as, with chlorination, of removing pathogens, but no one I know is seriously suggesting we all slake water from the nearest muddy puddle.

And as for tooth decay, for years I've used tooth pasted without fluoride. No dental problems during that time and I do have dental exams and cleanings regularly.

Regards,

Dan