[ExI] luminosity

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 05:37:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> Hey do you guys play Luminosity?  I don’t even know how I got there, but I
> suspect it somehow popped up while I was watching a video on Khan Academy.
> I fear that everyone here has been doing Luminosity for years and I am so
> not hip I am Mr. Burns discovering iced creams.  These games are a kick!

Perhaps no worse for you than any other games.  Playing them doesn't
make you smarter (as advertised) -  it makes you better at playing
their games.

I'm sure you could have found these, but... for your convenience:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumosity
vs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminosity

both are about brightness, one involves proven science.  :P