[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

scerir scerir at alice.it
Thu Jan 3 18:52:33 UTC 2013

> Yea..... 'exciting' in the same way that faster than light travel would be.
> Time travel and breaking causality would indeed be 'exciting'!
> BillK

Ted Bastin (as reported by H. Pierre Noyes [ 1 ]) proposed a definition
of the paranormal. He started with the proposition that paranormal
phenomena show no dependence on space and time. He then coupled
this to his further assumption that current physics begins with space and
time. These two propositions in conjunction make a clash with normal
science inevitable.

That current physics begins with space and time seems to me a bit
uncertain now. [ 2 ]

[ 1 ]
SCIENCE and PARANORMAL PHENOMENA
H. Pierre Noyes