[ExI] italian byke accident

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sun Jan 13 18:16:48 UTC 2013

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013, spike wrote:

> From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj
> .
>

> >.Yes, the usual. Collarbone, a couple of ribs, cranial trauma... Thank
> >you!
> I am already back (somehow) typing, as you can see...-- Stefano Vaj

That's good!

I have read the subject and "byke" morphed into "byk" (Polish for bull),
and so on until I imagined you riding a "byk". It's not as bad as they
have in Pampeluna, where bikes are riding all over running people (who,
for some rather perverted reason, come again for more of this -
actually, I wonder, maybe I would like it too, kind of massage only
with bike rolling over me?).

Those bikes are beasts, I tell you.

> Owwww, damn.  Cranial trauma?  So what you're saying is:  Ho rotto la
> mia testa, ma non le mie dita.
>
> Do wear a helmet, me lad.  We value highly your commentary here.

Just pay attention and make sure you don't wear red when you ride a bike
next time.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola