[ExI] italian byke accident

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:22:58 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:34 PM, spike wrote:
> Owwww, damn.  Cranial trauma?  So what you’re saying is:  Ho rotto la mia
> testa, ma non le mie dita.
>
> Do wear a helmet, me lad.  We value highly your commentary here.

This reminds me of one of my hobby horses.

If we are into life extension via tablets, medicines, replacement
therapies, etc. then a careful lifestyle seems to be another
requirement. Courses of magic tablets won't do much good if we smash
ourselves to bits.

I well know that bikes are fun, (in nice weather anyway), but it's not
worth missing the Singularity for.

BillK