[ExI] Who are the libertarians?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 02:34:28 UTC 2013

I think democratic transhumanism is much more likely to succeed by having a
more general appeal.
Transhumanism is already accused to be the brainchild of rich and powerful
elites and having at its core heartless policies and ideas like eugenic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_transhumanism

Giovanni