[ExI] Fwd: Re: [mta] Re: Bitcion Moore's Law?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Thu Jul 18 02:52:22 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [mta] Re: [ExI] Bitcion Moore's Law?
Date: 	Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:50:45 -0600
From: 	Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com>
To: 	transfigurism at googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

OK, It looks like there is a clear expert consensus that I trust here.
I guess I was making too much of an assumption about how fast the
production of Gold was.  I need to rethink my thinking thanks to all
your help.

I do have another question.  Would all you guys consider .00001% / year
growth, exponential growth?  It seems like most of our disagreement is
just about how much exponential growth there is.  And even the graph
from 1900, would look very linear (as you seem to think it is) with
.00001% growth, right?

So, the real question for you all still is, do you think the Value of
Bitcoin, will grow in a way at least as "Moore's Law" like as the growth
of integrated circuits have been, since Moore's prediction, as is being
predicted by the emerging expert consensus here?:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

And if not, do you think it will be less growth, more growth, or just
not as (moore's law like) linear (on a logarithmic graph) as it has in
the past?  And if so, why?

Brent Allsop