[ExI] Fwd: Re: [mta] Re: Bitcion Moore's Law?

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 07:04:18 UTC 2013

Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com> wrote:

>>So, the real question for you all still is, do you think the Value of Bitcoin, will grow in a way at least as "Moore's Law" like as the growth of integrated circuits have been<<|

No.

Rid yourself of this silly idea that the market for bitcoin is supposed to operate according to something like Moore's Law, which is basically a law of technical progress. The markets for commodities including currencies do not work that way. Bitcoin can and I hope will succeed, but it won't be because of some imaginary Moore's Law of Bitcoin.

You need to study Econ, Brent, imo.

Gordon