[ExI] Fwd: Re: [mta] Re: Bitcion Moore's Law?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Jul 21 16:57:22 UTC 2013

Hi Gordon,

I'm still struggling with this.  All I can see is you saying I am
wrong.  But if I am wrong, what are you saying is right?  What is your
best educated guess about when we will first reach a $1000/BTC valuation?

There is an emerging consensus with a growing number of experts
contributing, including:

Vladimir Marchenko    http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/151/7
Jashua Seims                http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/151/2
<http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/151/7>
They are all already willing to help out with and/or put their name and
reputation on the line, supporting the Moores Law like "Crypto Coin Law"
here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

If you have a different opinion, what is that opinion, and how many
experts are willing to make the effort and willing to to put their
reputation on the line to support such?  To me, how many people are
willing to make an effort to 'canonize' their view, is a good indicator
of the quality of their views.  Most people that haven't thought through
things very clearly, aren't really very motivated, or aren't interested
in other points of view, and they tend to discover they are full of
mistaken BS, when they do think about it and see other points of view.
The tendency for the noisy mistaken, non motivated beetling herd to self
sensor in this way is one of the great things about Canonizer.com.   So
I'm tempted to think the same for all people with opinions they aren't
willing to Canonize.  If you are the only one that thinks the way you
do, why should i care?  If lots of experts I trust, think the same, then
I should definitely trust you more and spend more time listening to what
not just you are saying.

Brent Allsop