[ExI] sanity and connectedness, was: RE: list test

spike spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jul 29 14:43:13 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of BillK
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 1:32 AM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] sanity and connectedness, was: RE: list test

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Anders Sandberg  wrote:
<snip>
> >... I think we will get the system eventually. And probably sooner than
it looks.

>...Hmmm.  Agreed. And note that something similar will be available for the
human species as well.

>...Face recognition, linked database analyses, Twitter, Facebook, Forums,
public criminal records, genealogy, etc.
When someone wearing Google Glass looks at you, your past history will be
streaming through their screen...
Vive le transparent society!  BillK

If you lads have not read Orwell's 1984, get it, read it, at least the
Cliff's Notes version.  It's important.